Nowadays, the internet network, including social media, fashion lifestyle e-commerce to all gaming apps, have gained so much popularity. One of them is PUBG mobile, which is in demand from youngers to elders; everyone is insane behind this game.
Recent reports and analysis about PUBG game have shown that it is one of the widely popular game till date and its leading to so many incidents, which is the dark side of this game.
Today’s generation, especially the younger, have gone crazy around PUBG game that they can keep on playing it without noticing the surrounding.
And recently, after noticing the criticalness of the situation, the government is deciding that PUBG game should be banned unless it will spoil the youth.
Incidents That Happened in Context to The PUBG Game
- Recently in Telangana, a 20 years old boy died as he was frequently playing PUBG for 45 days and suffered significant neck pain. He has to admit to the hospital, and during the surgery period, he died.
Reports showed that he played PUBG at a long stretch, and the nerves in his neck were severely damaged. Recently in Telangana, a boy aged 20 years died as he was frequently playing pubg for 45 days and suffered significant neck pain. He has to admit to the hospital, and during the surgery period, he died.
Reports showed that he used to play it at a long stretch, and the nerves in his neck were severely damaged.
2. In Hingoli district of Maharashtra, two-people were knocked by a train while engaged in playing PUBG it all happened on Saturday night the Heydrabad Ajmer crashed them, and the people living in nearer to that region found their body.
3. A 15-Year-old boy in Russia stabbed his friend just because he wanted to experience how the real murder felts. He disclosed that there was no intention to kill him, but his inner feeling forced him to that, and the police issued the arrest warrant against him. A young man of Madhyapradesh drank water acid mistaking with water while he was engaged in playing PUBG. And was hospitalised as he has damaged his intestine, but the doctor said that he is now out of danger.
SOME INSANE INCIDENTS
4. A young boy who got distinction in the last SSCL exam failed in the first yearly pre-university exam as he has written only about how to play PUBG in his economics class. Further, he disclosed that he got addicted to PUGB that he even banked classes for playing it.
As a result, he also mentioned that his parents had taken his mobile phone, but the game is still on his mind. He added that he has never thought that a game could become harmful to that extent.
5. A man in Malay left his pregnant wife and family as his family used to nag and disturbed him while he plays PUBG.
6. A young boy from Mumbai committed suicide as his Parents denied from buying him a smartphone for playing PUBG.
Reports showed that he was distressed because of his parents
and hung himself to the ceiling fan in the kitchen.
7. A fitness trainer in Jammu was insane behind PUBG that on the completion of round one he was so happy that he started hitting himself with gym tools and admitted to the hospital as a result of severe injury. On the interview, the doctor said that he is unstable and lost half of his mental balance. He is unable to recognise people at this instant.