Nowadays government is implementing new bill on development in the field of medical recently the Supreme Court announced that candidates above 25 years can take NEET Exam.
The Supreme court allowed medical aspirants above 23 years to take NEET exam this Year, on Friday and allowed students to fill the form till April 5th.
Orders by the supreme court:
- Earlier this month, a Supreme Court-appointed panel had banned government;s move to cap the age of students and the number of time they can attempt the exam for entry into undergraduate medical school.
The panel, headed by former chief justice RM Lodha, said it was in favor of striking down the government’s eligibility criteria because there is a “dearth of doctors in the country”.
- In January the government issued an order directing the students to limit that a student can appear the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET).
- It also capped eligibility age of students above 25 years for filling NEET form.
Implemented decision is based on the recommendation of medical council.
Development would take place by implementation ofNEET
The plans implemented by government will take the economic development to a new standard
- As the candidates above 25 years have never thought for sitting in the NEET exams this would be happen for the first time.The candidates appearing for NEET exam would get a chance to face new competitive in the medical field.
- A sense of cut throat competition among candidates will be take place, by increasing the eligibility criteria for NEET government has created a mind set among new generation students to take active part in the field of medical.